Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for LLP Registration Online in India through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.